10.15.2010

Tweezerman Eyebrow Tweezers

I have yet to find better tweezers. I am a very frugal person and I don't like to spend more money than I have to. Therefore, I always tweeze my own eyebrows and don't spend money on getting them professionally waxed or tweezed for me. Because of this, I have been on the hunt for some good tweezers. I actually bought my Tweezerman tweezers from bed, bath, and beyond (I know, really random)however I know that Sephora sells this product too.

This is a wonderful product to purchase because it gets the tiniest eyebrow that pops out. I like to get every last one because I never like looking in the mirror and seeing that one little black speck on my brow bone from where I couldn't get that tiny eyebrow hair. There hasn't been a piece of hair that these tweezers couldn't reach or get out. They are so precise and accurate in their plucking ability. It's the best tweezers I have ever used.

I tell you all this information because I'm sick and tired of all my friends complaining about not having a good tweezer. GET TWEEZERMANS! Now that you know, you have no excuse not to get one for youself. My friends are constantly borrowing my tweezers to pluck their eyebrows, but don't be that friend who always has to borrow. Go purchase your own and use it. I love these tweezers and will never convert to another kind.

-Lina

1 comment:

  1. I have an abundance of eyebrow. If I ever wanted to do something about it, now I know where to go.

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete