10.13.2010

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler



I feel like every girl should own this eyelash curler. I never knew my lashes could curl the way they do when I use Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler. I have been blessed with asian eyelashes which means that they are normally shorter than most people's lashes and they are stick straight. I have tried every drugstore eyelash curling product, however I gave up and thought that my lashes would forever be straight as a arrow. Then my friend introduced me to Shu Uemura's eyelash curler and I immediately fell in love with this product.

I have made my mom and my sister believers too. They were skeptics because they also inherited the impossibly straight eyelashes and used every product in the drugstore world to try and curl them in the slightest. However, as soon as I purchased this product I made them try and now they all own their own Shu Uemura eyelash curler. My eyelashes are very stubborn and while the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers will curl them nicely I have to apply waterproof mascara to keep them curled throughout the day.

It was only $19 at Sephora and it comes with two pads. It was worth every penny and I am sharing the good news to all my fellow straight-lashed ladies out there who are having a hard time curling their lashes. The sephora website recommends the pad be changed every 3 months, however it you are careful to sanitize and wipe it down after every use, it works perfectly and lasts much longer than that. I have had mine for well over a year and the first pad is still going strong. However, when I run out of both pads and need to repurchase the padding for the eyelash curler, I will not hesitate to do so because this product works wonders. I love this product and it will be my best friend forever.

-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment