10.15.2010

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss


I love this lipgloss. This is a coral-pink lipgloss with gold shimmer to it. It makes your lips look very glossy and paired with the NARS Orgasm Blush it is perfection. If you've been keeping up with my blog, you know that I love anything with gold in it and I had already known about the Orgasm Blush, so when I saw the lipgloss I got really excited.

The packaging looks just like every other NARS lipgloss and has a translucent case to show the color inside. The texture of the lipgloss is very smooth and not sticky at all. I love love love this product. Lipstick isn't even needed under it. The color is very pronounced and not sheer like most lipglosses. The gold sheen is wonderful to give your lips a nice sunkissed looked especially for the summertime. It looks wonderful in pictures and takes to the camera very well.

The only complaint I would have about this product is that the scent and taste aren't nice. It kind of smells medicinal and it's not pleasant when you accident taste it. It lasts a long time on the lips however and the scent tends to fade after a while. Reapplication is necessary after about an hour or so because it is a lipgloss and tends to slip around. The gold glitter in the lipgloss also bleeds onto the outside of the lips so when wiping off the lipgloss, be careful not to get it all over your mouth or else you'll have gold shimmer all over the place.

Overall, I love the color and will be repurchasing.

-Lina

1 comment: