10.12.2010

NARS Orgasm Blush



This Youtube makeup guru talks about the famous NARS Orgasm Blush. She gives a decent review of the product and I thought I'd share her thoughts here on Sephoraity.

NARS is a nice coral pink color with gold flecks in it. I love gold glitter and shimmer in everything so when I say this blush I immediately had to have it. When I swatched it at Sephora it came out really pigmented and a lot of the color transfered onto my finger, however when I opened the new blush at home and swatched it, it came out very sheer and light. I was confused at first and thought I had the wrong blush, but then I realized that the blush at the store had a lot of oil build up from so many fingers dipping into it.

After using the blush a couple of times, I realized that the Orgasm Blush was better when it was sheer with the gold flecks because my cheeks are already pretty pigmented so when I apply blush on top of it, it could look a little clownish. However, because the NARS Oragsm blush applied sheer with a slight flush of coraly-pink, I was able to get the pretty gold flecks on my cheeks to highlight as well as a slight pink tone to my cheeks. It didn't look too overdone and it was perfect. When I first tried to apply the blush, because it came out so sheer I kept patting it on until I realized I went overboard with it and it looked gross. NARS Orgasm is definitely better when applied sheer.

This product had no negative side effects on my skin which was good because I have really sensitive skin. It added a nice glow to it and made my skin look rather healthy after application. I love the color and the finish of the product and will be repurchasing this product again.



-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment